Project 2010
Not registered yet? If no , Register! If yes , Login! After loging in/Registering make sure you post a introduction about yourself in the "Introduction" forum ^.^! Enjoy Project 2010!
Project 2010
Not registered yet? If no , Register! If yes , Login! After loging in/Registering make sure you post a introduction about yourself in the "Introduction" forum ^.^! Enjoy Project 2010!
Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Generation Of Private Servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unlimited's pure guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unlimited

unlimited's pure guide Empty
PostSubject: unlimited's pure guide   unlimited's pure guide Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:00 am

ok here a my pure guide Wink you can either start at lvl 1 or start at the level i recommend.

here our goal:
99 str
60-99 attack ure choose
90-99 range
94-99 mage
52 prayer
99 hp
1 def!

ok, start out with buying some gear. dosent matter, but if you wanna have a really nice gear you should watch my money making guide.

start out at rats. get around 30-40 str, then get 40 attack. go buy a rune scimmy. get around 60 attack and 60 str.

then go get a maple bow and some rune arrows. get 70 range that's really easy, dosent matter where you do that, i recommend hill giants at train.

gather some runes to get 70 mage, you dont need much of runes to do this. when you got ureself 70 mage, go buy ureself ice burst rune, and some blitz runes. then go to fight pits and run down to jad cave. i guess you thinking i cant do this without prayer. but you can, if you you go to the north west corner no monsters can attack you. (if you cant find it, comment here and ill post a picture)

now you got fire cape. in the next part u dont need to follow the exact guide, you can choose which skill you wanna get.

1. ranged. you can either buy some thzar throwing rings, or rune arrows. go to hill giants, and stay there till lvl 90. you can now move on to better monster, i recommend you to get rune c'bow and bolts to kill better monster. i would choose dagnoth rex.

2. mage. gather like 3k spells, of burst, blitz/barrage and go either apeatoll require lvl 43 prayer, or go fight cave and gather some fire cape at the same time. both are really good.

3. meele. if you wanna get 99 attack you should use whip from 70. at str you should use AGS or SS from 70 str, NOTE: there require 75 attack. you should train at hill giants to 80 str, and then go to apeatoll till 99.

ok hope this helps Smile
gl

~Unlimited~
Back to top Go down
twin
twin

unlimited's pure guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: unlimited's pure guide   unlimited's pure guide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Thanks unlimited i have my own pure now thanks to your guide TY
Back to top Go down
https://project2010.forumotion.com/forum.htm

unlimited's pure guide
Page 1 of 1