Project 2010
Not registered yet? If no , Register! If yes , Login! After loging in/Registering make sure you post a introduction about yourself in the "Introduction" forum ^.^! Enjoy Project 2010!
Project 2010
Not registered yet? If no , Register! If yes , Login! After loging in/Registering make sure you post a introduction about yourself in the "Introduction" forum ^.^! Enjoy Project 2010!
Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Generation Of Private Servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staffzone in Game! and staff commands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maen
maen

Staffzone in Game! and staff commands Empty
PostSubject: Staffzone in Game! and staff commands   Staffzone in Game! and staff commands Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:44 am

I know am not staff but i think there should be a staffzone for meeting or something it could help some of the staff, i don't think the staff should stay there for the hole day no! only for private talk or something important and you should put a staff shop with staff items only! i think we should have staff commands like ownerwear adminwear modwear and other stuff it could help them like a guide.

Thank you for your time sincerely Maen santa jocolor
Back to top Go down
twin
twin

Staffzone in Game! and staff commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staffzone in Game! and staff commands   Staffzone in Game! and staff commands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:23 pm

I agree with maen
Back to top Go down
https://project2010.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Staffzone in Game! and staff commands
Page 1 of 1