Project 2010
Not registered yet? If no , Register! If yes , Login! After loging in/Registering make sure you post a introduction about yourself in the "Introduction" forum ^.^! Enjoy Project 2010!
Project 2010
Not registered yet? If no , Register! If yes , Login! After loging in/Registering make sure you post a introduction about yourself in the "Introduction" forum ^.^! Enjoy Project 2010!
Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Generation Of Private Servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supermario's application for mod!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elverange
Elverange

Supermario's application for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Supermario's application for mod!   Supermario's application for mod! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:55 am

I'm Daniel from Hungary, and I want to get mod on this great server.
-What can I do for this server?
-I like to help people, I have made a guide for starters, I have invited ppl too (two joined yet Razz). I'm friendly, I've got friends in the game. I've made a video of the server, and I uploaded it to Youtube (advertising). I'll vote daily for the server, and I hope more people will join. (On my MSN I advertise it too!)
My english isn't the best, but I'm learning it, I'm 15 years old, and in Hungary ppl doesn't speak it. Very Happy lol! But I hope, I'll be the one, who'll get staff.

Ps: Good luck all!
Back to top Go down
twin
twin

Supermario's application for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supermario's application for mod!   Supermario's application for mod! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:33 pm

More information please
Back to top Go down
https://project2010.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Supermario's application for mod!
Page 1 of 1