Project 2010
Not registered yet? If no , Register! If yes , Login! After loging in/Registering make sure you post a introduction about yourself in the "Introduction" forum ^.^! Enjoy Project 2010!
Project 2010
Not registered yet? If no , Register! If yes , Login! After loging in/Registering make sure you post a introduction about yourself in the "Introduction" forum ^.^! Enjoy Project 2010!
Project 2010
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Generation Of Private Servers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my app for being a mod

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
magicboy

my app for being a mod Empty
PostSubject: my app for being a mod   my app for being a mod Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:05 pm

My name is reid my game tag is magicboy
I am the kid who lukeyboy told the game about and i would like to help the server running with Nine and Jay.
I think i am good for this job because im good at helping people and usally dont curse unless its to joke around with one of my brothers whitch i am getting to join. I have 2 bros and i will get them to tell there friends about it and vote the server up.The real reson why i want to be a mod is i love to help new players and realy get them to love this server as much as i do. I speak fluent english and some espanol. How you know i wont abuse my powers is ask lukey because im niebors with him in NY. I have experience with runescape and other servers i was high levels and mod in 3 other servers. To contact me my email is runescape9688551@yahoo.com ty for your time hopefuly you will let me become a mod bye.
Back to top Go down
Nine
Owner
Owner
Nine

PostSubject: Accepted.   my app for being a mod Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:45 am

I accept.
Back to top Go down
https://project2010.forumotion.com
admin

PostSubject: Nice   my app for being a mod Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Nice application =)
Back to top Go down
maen
maen

PostSubject: GOOD!   my app for being a mod Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:40 am

Good job man and i hope i will be a great staff!! Exclamation Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
twin
twin

PostSubject: Re: my app for being a mod   my app for being a mod Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Good app
Back to top Go down
https://project2010.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my app for being a mod   my app for being a mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my app for being a mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project 2010 :: Application In-Game-
Jump to: